A new graduate or recently graduated Electrical Engineer who wants to work autonomously, who has site experience and who is willing to travel around Sydney.
• Conduct quality assurance audits
• Review of As built documentation against actual installation
• Completion of ITPs
• Miscellaneous electrical circuit and earthing testing
• Carry out all works in a safe and compliant manner
• Maintain understanding of project safety plan requirements
• Report accidents in line with CSI’s and the client’s procedures;
• Follow the CSI safety policy
• Coordinate with other personnel on a project to identify and rectify any design conflicts or possible construction related issues.
• Obtain contact details of key stakeholders on projects,
• Liaise regularly with key personnel,
• Identify and engage with stakeholders as necessary,
• Identify, record and track project requirements,
• Conduct project Risk Assessments,
• Complete Safe Work Method Statements as needed,
• Work in accordance with all CSI policies, procedures and manuals.
Using your role in the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives. Each project is a unique, transient endeavour, undertaken to achieve planned objectives, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits.
Assist with any documentation requirements of the Project
Provide advice on any procurement requirements for the Project:
Ensure the project is completed on time and that the project’s objectives are met.
Work within the team to achieve a set of specific objectives and ensure the different interests involved are satisfied.
Represent the clients or organisations interests.
Provide advice on the management of projects.
Assist with the organising of the various professional people working on a project.
Carry out risk assessment as required.
Make sure all the aims of the project are met.
Ensure quality standards are met.
Use IT systems as required with the necessary training provided.
Recommendations of specialists and sub-contractors as required.
Monitoring of sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
Assist with costing of existing and future projects.